3D Projector - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 3D Projector Market is accounted for $2.84 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $6.22 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include Increasing demand for 3D projectors in cinema and home theater applications, increasing adoption of digitalization in education sector, and technological advancements in projectors. However, technological constraints with DLP projectors and metal halide light source are restraining the market growth.
3D projectors are primary used to map three-dimensional data to a two-dimensional surface such as a screen or a wall of any devices such as smart phone and laptop. As opposed to images from a traditional projector, those from a 3D projection allow the viewer to sense depth. 3D projectors are built using display technologies such as DLP and 3LCD. However, 3D projectors receive and project a different data stream type in a variety of formats.
Based on the technology, DLP projectors offer higher contrast and minimal pixelation of DLP technology to deliver superior image quality. With sealed image mirror to keep DLP chip dustfree, DLP projectors offer easy maintainence and are one of the important features. DLP projectors can withstand harsh environment and are compatible with high-definition TV programs and high-definition DVD content, offering clear, sharp, and vivid images.
By Geography, Asia Pacific has significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of advanced technologies in the entertainment segment in APAC, increasing number of movie screens and interest of veiwers in 3D movies and increasing demand for home theater and gaming projectors.
Some of the key players in global 3D Projector market are Canon Inc., Sony Corporation, Infocus, Seiko Epson Corporation, Acer Inc., Dell, NEC Display Solutions, Optoma Corporation, Hitachi Digital Media Group, Panasonic Corporation, Delta Electronics, Inc., Vivitek Corporation, Wolf Cinema, BenQ Corporation, Sharp Corporation, Digital Projection, Christie Digital and Jvckenwood (JVC).
Light Sources Covered:
• Light Emitting Diode (LED)
• Metal Halide
• Other Light Sources
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
• Digital Light Processing (DLP)
• Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS)
• Other Technologies
• Extended Graphics Array (XGA)
• 4K and Above
• Video Graphics Array (VGA)
• High Definition (HD) & Full HD
• Wide Extended Graphics Array (WXGA)
• 2,000 to 3,999 Lumens
• 10,000 & Above Lumens
• Less Than 2,000 Lumens
• 4,000 to 9,999 Lumens
• Home Theater and Gaming
• Events and Large Venues
• Engineering Use
• Scientific Projector
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.