4D Printing in Healthcare - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 4D Printing in Healthcare is accounted for $4.34 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $38.66 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 27.5% during the forecast period. Growing technological advancements in 3D printing technology is one of the major factors boosting the market growth. Moreover, demand for organ transplants will create ample opportunities for market growth. However, high cost of production and development may hinder the growth of the market.
4D printing helps to create a 3D physical object by adding smart material layer by layer through computer-operated computer-aided design (CAD) data. 4D printing in healthcare is the latest technology that is going to revolutionize the world of prosthetics and artificial organs. This technology can provide extensive support in the medical field, especially with better and smart medical implants, tools and devices.
By Technology, Selective Laser Sintering segment is constantly enhancing due to its manufacturing benefits. The scope of SLS printing in the healthcare industry includes medical products and dentistry. By geography, North America provides potential growth opportunities owing to the rising demand for organ transplantation in this region.
Some of the key players in 4D Printing in Healthcare market include Stratasys, Ltd, Materialise NV, 3D Systems, Inc, Envisiontec, Organovo Holdings, Inc, Dassault Systèmes, EOS GmbH, Electro Optical System, Poietis and Cadence Design Systems.
• Programmable Materials
• Software & Services
• Patient-Specific Implants
• Medical and Research Models
• Surgical Guides
• Selective Laser Sintering
• Fused Deposition Modelling
End Users Covered:
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Dental Laboratories
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.