5G Antennas - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 5G Antennas market accounted for $11,359.42 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $44,167.53 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period. Rising adoption of 5G technologies in connected vehicles, lower latency, high-speed, and large network coverage and 5G roll out in countries are poised to boost the demand for 5G antennas. However, stringent airspace regulations may hinder the market growth.
5G antennas are also referred to as digital antenna arrays, array antennas, adaptive or multiple antennas. A 5G antenna is an antenna array that has smart or digital signal processing algorithms and is used for identifying spatial signal signatures. These are further used to locate and track antenna beams on a 5G device by calculating beam forming vectors.
Based on technology, the single input multiple output (SIMO) segment held considerable market share during the forecast period. . In single input multiple outputs (SIMO), there is a single antenna during transmission, while there are multiple antennae at the receiver end. The lower interference and fading, coupled with highly developed signal reception capabilities will drive its growth. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster rate due to more investment in 5G technology, especially by the Chinese, south Korean and Japanese companies is the main fuel that lights up the demand for 5G antennas.
Some of the key players profiled in the 5G Antennas include Airgain Inc, Airspan Networks Inc, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Limited , CommScope Holding Company, Inc, Ericsson, Fractus Antennas S.L, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Laird Connectivity , Linx Technologies, Nokia Corporation, Panaroma Antennas Ltd, PCTEL, Inc, QUALCOMM Incorporated, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, Taoglas Limited.
• Adaptive Array Antenna
• Switched Multi-Beam Antenna
• Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO)
• Multiple Input Single Output (MISO)
• Single Input Multiple Output (SIMO)
• FR1 (Flame Retardant) Antennas
• FR2 (Flame Retardant) Antennas
• Base Station
• Cellular Communications
• Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine to Machine (M2M) Devices
• Radio Detection and Ranging (RADAR)
• Satellite Communications
• Smartphones/Mobile Phones
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.