8K technology - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 8K Technology Market is accounted for $2.05 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $68.13 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 47.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include monetary support by governments, progress in display technology and rising demand for larger-sized televisions with advanced resolution. However, limited 8K content availability is restraining market growth.
8K technology is being implemented in different resolutions and 8K is a higher resolution standard than 4K. The 8K is experiencing an increase in applications from different fields of applications such as healthcare & medical, entertainment and commercial industries.
Based on the product, television segment is expected to have significant growth in the overall 8K technology market. Clients are showing attention in large-screen TVs with better picture quality as they want theatre experience at home. By Geography, APAC is expected to hold a considerable market share during the forecast period. APAC is residence to major 8K product manufacturers. Companies in this region are boosting their construction and broadening their distribution.
Some of the key players in global 8K Technology market are Panasonic Corporation, Dell Technologies, Leyard Optoelectronic (Planar), Samsung Electronics, Sharp Corporation, LG Electronics, Red Digital Cinema Camera Company, Sony, JVCKenwood, Canon Inc., Digital Projection (Associate Company of Delta Group), Hisense Co. Ltd., TCL Corp, BOE Technology, Viewsonic and Ikegami Tsushinki Co. Ltd.
• Monitor and Notebook
• Professional Camera
• Other Products
• 7680 × 4320 Resolution
• 8192 × 8192 Resolution
• 8192 × 5120 Resolution
• 8192 × 4320 Resolution
End Users Covered:
• Sports & Entertainment Industry
• Consumer Electronics
• Healthcare/Medical Industry
• Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry
• Other Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.