Air Circuit Breaker - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Air Circuit Breaker market is accounted for $2.57 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $4.80 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are growing demand for energy storage and decentralized power generation, requirement for reliable and secure power supply worldwide and rising power generation from renewable energy sources. However, lack of efficient government policies and growing competition from the unorganized sectors are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Air Circuit Breaker (ACB) is electrical equipment that is used to supply over current and short-circuit protection for electric circuits over 800 Amps to 10K Amps. These are generally used in low voltage applications below 450V. These systems are mostly found in Distribution Panels (below 450V). It is a circuit operation breaker that operates in the air as an arc extinguishing medium, at a given atmospheric pressure. They are of several types where switching gears are durable, high-performing, easy to install and maintain. They have completely replaced oil circuit breakers.
By voltage, low-voltage air circuit breaker (<1 Kv) segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period as it is widely used in end-use industries, such as power plants, industrial equipment, manufacturing industries, and distribution utilities, which mainly uses these breakers. Thus, the market for low voltage constitutes the largest segment of the market.
On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period mainly by activities in China. Growing share of renewable power in electricity portfolio mix is one of the key drivers for growth in the region, where each country has a supportive policy for generating renewable power. This further drives the demand for the market and creates growth opportunities for all major manufacturers in the region.
Some of the key players in Air Circuit Breaker Market include ABB, Eaton, Fuji Electric, Larsen & Toubro, Mitsubishi Electric, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Hitachi, C&S Electric, Hyundai Electric, CG, Entec Electric & Electronic, WEG, Havells, Legrand, HPL, Federal, Terasaki Electric, Romac and Annexure.
• Medium-Voltage Air Circuit Breaker (1-15 Kv)
• Low-Voltage Air Circuit Breaker (<1 Kv)
• Air Blast Circuit Breaker
• Plain Air Circuit Breaker
• Commercial Air Circuit Breaker
• Industrial Air Circuit Breaker
• Power Distribution
• Power Transmission
• Residential Air Circuit Breaker
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.