Aerospace Adhesives - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aerospace Adhesives Market is accounted for $924.47 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,576.58 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are increased defense spending, growing number of air passengers, and increasing penetration of composites in aircraft manufacturing. However, the high vacuum environment is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Adhesives are substances applied to one or more surfaces of two different components to bind them together and prevent their separation. Aerospace adhesives are used by the exterior, interior, and engine compartment of aircraft, incorporating from overhead lockers to the handy seat trays and even the in-floor lighting.
By resin type, the epoxy segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to its uses in various applications. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing manufacturing of commercial and passenger aircraft along with the strong exports of aircraft parts.
Some of the key players in Aerospace Adhesives Market include Hybond, Henkel AG & Company KGaA, Hexcel Corporation, Royal Adhesives & Sealants, Permabond LLC, LORD Corporation, Airbus, Boeing, Beacon Adhesives Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, 3M Company, Arkema Group (Bostik SA), Cytec Solvay Group, Hernon Manufacturing Inc., DELO Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA, Huntsman International LLC, Dymax Corporation, L&L Products, Hylomar Group, Parson Adhesives Inc., PPG Industries Inc., Master Bond Inc., Airbus Helicopter, Bell Helicopter, Triumph Aerostructures, GKN Aerospace, Cessna Aircraft, Gulfstream Aerospace, Spirit AeroSystems, and Dassault Aviation.
Resin Type Covered:
Function Type Covered:
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Single Aisle
• Small Wide Body
• Large Wide Body
• Regional Jets
• Medium Wide Body
• Water-Soluble Adhesive
• Reactive Hot-Melt Adhesive
• Solvent Based Adhesive
• Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives/ Non-Reactive Adhesive
• Commercial Aircraft
• Regional Aircraft
• General Aviation
• Defense Aircraft
End User Covered:
• Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO)
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.