Agricultural Fumigants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Fumigants Market is accounted for $1.35 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $1.92 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Development in global cereals production and variation in farming practices and storage technology are the key factors fueling the market growth. However, residue accumulation and product application issues are hampering the market. Rising labor cost is the key challenge for this market over the forecast period.
By type, Phosphine segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to developing interest for agricultural crops that has led to the requirement of higher crop yield and decreasing losses of agricultural commodities in warehouses. By geography, Asia-Pacific market accounted for the high growth potential owing to the rising demand for grain and cereal storage preservation.
Some of the key players in Agricultural Fumigants market include E.I. DuPont De Nemrous & Company, Degesch America Inc., BASF SE, Reddick fumigants, FMC Corporation, Ikeda Kogyo Co. Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, ADAMA Agricultural Solution Ltd., United Phosphorus Ltd. (UPL) and Syngenta AG.
Crop Applications Covered:
• Methyl bromide
• Metam sodium
• Other Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.