Agricultural Robots - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agricultural Robots Market is accounted for $6.03 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $27.35 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are growing population and labor shortage. However, technological barriers are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Equipment used in farming to improve productivity and reduce dependence on manual labor is known as an agricultural robot. These robots help automate tasks carried out by the farmers, thus allowing them to focus more on enhancing overall production yield.
By type, the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)/drones segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which is attributed to its low cost when compared to other types of robots. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing agricultural automation in the major economies like the U.S and Canada.
Some of the key players in Agricultural Robots Market include Kubota Corporation, Deere & Company, Cnh Industrial N.V., Agco Corporation, Harvest Automation, Agjunction, Ageagle Aerial Systems, Harvest Croo, Topcon Positioning System, Deepfield Robotics, Autonomous Tractor Corporation, Boumatic Robotics, Robotics Plus, Yanmar Co, Naïo Technologies, Ecorobotix, Trimble, and Delaval.
Farming Environments Covered:
• Spraying Robots
• Milking Robots
• Endpoint Protection
• Material Management
• Behaviour-Based Robotics
• Automated Harvesting Systems
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)/Drones
• Driverless Tractors
• Other Types
Farm Produces Covered:
• Field Crops
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Other Farm Produces
• Computer Vision
• Dairy & Livestock Management
• Irrigation Management
• Wildlife Conservation
• Field Farming
• Harvest Management
• Weather Tracking & Monitoring
• Soil Management
• Inventory Management
• Pruning & Thinning Management
• Autonomous Mowing
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.