Agriculture Technology-as-a-Service - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Agriculture Technology-as-a-Service Market is accounted for $1,010.11 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $4,285.71 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period. Economic need for precision agriculture and growing need to adopt agriculture technologies across the industry are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of technical awareness amongst farmers is restraining the market growth. Moreover, increasing investments for agriculture technology would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Agriculture Technology-as-a-Service plan of action enables the clients to obtain ideal agribusiness innovations as administrations under various moderate valuing models.
Based on technology, the sensing technology segment is likely to have a huge demand as sensing technology provides data that helps farmers monitor and optimize crops, as well as adapt to changing environmental factors. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. The need to adopt advanced technologies in the agriculture industry has driven favorable initiatives, policies, and support shown by governments in countries such as the U.S. and Canada.
Some of the key players profiled in the Agriculture Technology-as-a-Service Market include Accenture plc, AGCO Corporation, CLAAS Group, CNH Industrial N.V., Deere & Company, IBM Corporation, Intertek plc, Kubota Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Naio Technologies, Raven Industries, Taranis PrecisionHawk, Topcon Corporation, Trimble Inc and Yanmar Co Ltd.
Service Types Covered:
• Equipment-as-a-Service (EaaS)
• Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• Data Analytics and Intelligence
• Guidance Technology
• Sensing Technology
• Variable Rate Application Technology
• Crop Health Management
• Navigation and Positioning
• Soil Management
• Yield Mapping and Monitoring
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.