Agrigenomics - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to StratisticsMRC, the Global Agrigenomics market is estimated at $8.62 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $15.36 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2015 to 2022. Huge investment flow for R&D and increasing adoption of new technologies is fueling the market growth. On the other hand fewer acceptances of automated instruments are hampering the market. Research in developing economics seem to be opportunity for market growth. North America is the leading market followed by Europe. Key factors contributing to the market growth in America are the use of technology and research activities promoted by government of Canada and US. Asia Pacific holds largest share in the market.
Some of the key players in the market include Zoetis' Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific' Inc., Biogenetic Services' Inc., Galseq Srl Via Italia, Eurofins Scientific Se, Agrigenomics' Inc., Illumina' Inc., Agilent Technologies' Inc., Neogen Corporation and LGS Limited.
Sequencer Types Covered:
• Solid Sequencers
• Sanger Sequencing
• Pacbio Sequencers
• Illumina Hi Seq Family
• Other Sequencer Types
• GMO/Trait Purity Testing
• Gene Expression Profiling
• DNA Extraction & Purification
• Marker-Assisted Selection
• DNA/RNA Sequencing
• Other Objectives
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.