AI-Powered Storage - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global AI-Powered Storage Market is accounted for $10.40 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $62.39 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 25.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are the rising adoption of cloud-based services, increasing adoption of data analytics, and enormous growth in data volumes. However, lack of data security in cloud and server-based services is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
AI-powered storage is data storage that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to actively manage and respond to its environment on-premises and in the cloud, enabling resources to be suitably available, optimised and cost-effective.
By storage system, the storage area network (SAN) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to their decreasing implementation costs and their ability to contribute to the virtualization of data centres. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the fact that the market for connected devices is booming in this region, thereby generating a huge volume of digital data.
Some of the key players in AI-Powered Storage Market include Cisco, Intel Corporation, Dell Technologies, Samsung Electronics, Toshiba, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, Lenovo, IBM, Hitachi, NVIDIA Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Micron Technology, Pure Storage, Netapp, Flextronics International, Datadirect Network, Tintri, Western Digital, Seagate Technology PLC, and Fujitsu.
Storage Systems Covered:
• Storage Area Network (SAN)
• Direct-Attached Storage Systems (DAS)
• Network-Attached Storage Systems (NAS)
Storage Architectures Covered:
• Block Storage
• File and Object-Based Storage
End Users Covered:
• Telecom Companies
• Government Bodies
• Cloud Service Providers (CSP)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.