Air Traffic Control (ATC) - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Air Traffic Control (ATC) Market is accounted for $8.88 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $16.05 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Growing need for better airspace management and rising number of airports especially in emerging economies are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, huge increase in cyber threats is hampering the market growth.
Air traffic control is kind of service provided so as to help with organized, safe, swift and efficient flow of air traffic. It likewise helps aircrafts to avoid bad climate condition and collision with other aircraft. It informs aircrafts regarding operational routs and aids in case of aircraft distress.
Based on the airport size, the medium segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to as there are large numbers of medium-sized airports across the world because of the immediate need for these airports is to effectively manage their airspace. By geography, Middle East & Africa is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the modernization of airport infrastructure, increasing passenger traffic, number of airports and increasing passenger footfall.
Some of the key players profiled in the Air Traffic Control (ATC) Market include Thales Group, Searidge Technologies, Saipher ATC, Saab AB, Raytheon Company, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Nav Canada, Nats Holding, Leonardo S.P.A, IndraSistemas, S.A, Honeywell International Inc., Harris Corporation, Frequentis AG, BAE Systems and Adacel Technologies.
• Air Traffic Control System Command Center (ATCSCC)
• Air Route Traffic Control Center (ARTCC)
• Remote Tower
• Flight Service Station (FSS)
• Air Traffic Control Tower (ATCT)
• Terminal Radar Approach Control (TRACN)
• Software and solutions
Investment Types Covered:
Airport Sizes Covered:
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.