Airborne Collision Avoidance System - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market is accounted for $673.69 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,219.52 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are growing number of aircraft deliveries, increased number of UAVs, and increasing need for enhanced security of military aircraft. However, the high lifecycle of the system is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Airborne collision avoidance system is being installed in the aircraft to increase the situational awareness by monitoring the environmental condition for obstacles and providing the essential solution if there is a threat. The main components of the system are vertical advisories, a pilot interface, safety logic and airborne surveillance. During the time of the potential collision, these systems warn the ground control station and pilots with audio messages and visual display.
By platform, the fixed-wing segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing commercial aviation operations. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the large number of air passengers as well as the presence of prominent industrial players.
Some of the key players in Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market include Universal Avionics, Thales Group, Sandel Avionics, Air Avionics, Rockwell Collins, Qinetiq Group PLC, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Honeywell, Garmin, Flarm Technology, Becker Avionics, Aspen Avionics, L3 Technologies, Inc., ACSS, and Saab Group.
• Portable Collision Avoidance System (PCAS)
• ACAS I & TCAS I
• ACAS II & TCAS II
• Mode S & C Transponder
• Display Unit
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
• Rotary Wing
• Fixed Wing
• Civil Aviation
• Military Aviation
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.