Aircraft and Marine Turbochargers - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft and Marine Turbochargers Market is accounted for $270.00 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $364.99 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are growing maritime tourism, increasing number of aircrafts, and need for fuel-efficient engines. However, difficulty in maintenance is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Aircraft and marine turbochargers are turbine-driven, forced induction device that are used in aircraft and marine engines respectively. These devices increase the efficiency and power output of an internal combustion engine by forcing additional compressed air into the combustion chamber.
By component, the compressors segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of the extensive use of compressor wheels in commercial applications. On the basis of geography, Europe is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to the presence of a large number of manufacturers in the region.
Some of the key players in Aircraft and Marine Turbochargers Market include Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Hartzell Engine Technologies, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Man Energy Solutions, General Electric, Continental Motors Group, Rolls-Royce, ABB, Jrone Turbocharger, Innovators, Mahindra Aerospace, Cummins, Main Turbo Systems, Lycoming Engines, Textron Inc, and PBS Velka Bites.
• Other Components
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
• Electro-Assist Turbo
• Single Turbo
• Variable-Geometry Turbo
• Twin Turbo
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.