Aircraft Gearbox - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Gearbox Market is accounted for $2.95 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing demand for new aircraft, current superiority of geared turbofan engines and increasing demand for lighter aircraft engines. However, Limitations of aircraft using turboprop engines at high altitudes is restricting the market growth.
Based on the gearbox type, the accessory gearbox segment has a significant growth during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for new aircraft from the airlines. AGB’s are used in each kind of medium and large aircraft, therefore with increasing demand for commercial air travel globally and increasing defense budgets of famous economies, the demand for accessory gearbox is likely to increase.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period, due to growing air passenger traffic and recovering economic conditions in the region.
Some of the key players in global aircraft gearbox market are Northstar Aerospace, Triumph, United Technologies, Liebherr, CEF Industries, Safran, SKF, Aero Gear, Avion, PBS Velk Bte and Aero Gearbox International.
Gearbox Types Covered:
• Auxilary Power Unit Gearbox
• Accessory Gearbox (AGB)
• Actuation Gearbox
• Tail Rotor Gearbox
• Reduction Gearbox (RGB)
• Other Gearbox Types
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Military Aircraft
• Civil Aircraft
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.