Aircraft Ground Handling System - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
The Global Aircraft Ground Handling System Market is accounted for $367million in 2015 and is expected to reach $538.18 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Growing number of airports, technological advancements and upgradation of airports are the key factors driving the market growth. However, reduced travel growth rate for passengers and huge capital investments are restraining the market. Poor quality issues and regular security upgradation are the key challenges faced by the market.
In 2015, North American aircraft ground handling system market accounted for over 35% of the global revenue strongly driven by the rising domestic and international passenger and cargo air traffic in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to surpass both, North America and Europe, during the forecast period owing to the development of major airports in countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in the market include Cargotec, Bharat Earth Movers Ltd, PrimeFlight, Gate GSE, Oceania Aviation Ltd, JBT Aerotech Corp, Aviation Ground Handling Pty Ltd, Aero Specialties Inc, Aviapartner NV, Cavotec SA, Mallaghan Engineering Ltd., SAAB Group, Gate Gse, MAI Aero-Equipment Mfg Co., Ltd and WeihaiGuangtai Airports Equipment Co., Ltd.
• Aircraft ground handling
• Cargo ground handling
• Passenger ground handling
• Passenger bag carts
• Lavatory Ground Handling
• Passenger Boarding
• Catering Vehicle
• Air Starter
• Tugs & Tractors
• Cargo bag carts
• Push Back
• Container Loader
• Anti Icing
• Ground Powered Units
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.