Aircraft Interiors - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Interiors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as upgradation of active aircraft and rising implementation of latest lighting system equipment of aircraft interiors are driving the market growth. However, uncertain economic circumstances are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Aircraft Interiors refer to the system and mechanism that are installed in the aircraft cabin. This market helps the customer to get better the loyalty resulting into improved income generation for the airlines. Aircraft interiors composite materials manage the discharge levels and follow to exact regulations and standards.
By aircraft type, small wide body segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for long-haul air journey, worldwide and growing number of new aircraft orders. On the basis of geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth in aircraft interiors due to the improved command for commodities used. This region is likely to continue leading through the estimate period.
Some of the key players in Aircraft Interiors Market include FACC AG, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, PPG Aerospace, B/E Aerospace, Honeywell International, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, United Technology Corporation (UTC), Rockwell Collins Inc, Zodiac Aerospace, TIMCO Aviation Service Inc and STG Aerospace Ltd.
• Luggage Rack
• Inflight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC)
• Lavatory Systems
• Galleys and Inserts
• Composite Frames and Structures
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Small Wide Body
• Regional Jets
• Medium Wide Body
• Narrow Body
• Large Wide Body
Fitting Types Covered:
• Line Fit
• Commercial Aircraft
• Civil Aircraft
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.