Aircraft Lightning Protection - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Lightning Protectionis accounted for $4.09billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.86billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Growing adoption of composite structures in aircraft program and increase in aircraft fleet and new aircraft orders are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However, high price of manufacturing setup and strict regulatory norms are hindering the market growth.
Depending on end user, Civil segment has a significant growth during the forecast period due to rise in air travel and disposable revenue of the middle-class populace andgrowth in demand for passenger & cargo flights are some of the factors driving the market growth.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific has a highest market growth during the forecast period. Factors such as rising air passenger traffic &improving economic conditions, growing demand for new lightweight and fuel-efficient aircraft are driving the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Aircraft Lightning ProtectionincludeAstroseal Products Manufacturing Corporation (Astrostrike), Avidyne, Cobham, Dayton-Granger, Dexmet Corporation, Honeywell International, L3 Technologies, Lord Corporation, Microsemi Corporation, National Technical Systems (NTP), Pinnacle Lightning Protection, Saab and TE Connectivity.
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Rotary-Wing Aircraft
• Fixed-Wing Aircraft
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVS)
• Lightning Detection & Warning
• Test Service
• Lightning Protection
End Users Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.