Aircraft Micro Turbine Engines - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Micro Turbine Engines Market is accounted for $19.53 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $54.17 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are compact size of aircraft micro turbine engines, need for reducing carbon emission, and limited capacity of fully electric aircrafts. However, high cost of manufacturing is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The high speed turbine engines used for the propulsion of aircrafts are known as aircraft micro turbine engines. It is a major component of any aircraft and has crucial functions for the smooth propulsion.
By platform, the vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to the increased demand for faster mobility throughout the urban areas. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increased number of air passengers in the region.
Some of the key players in Aircraft Micro Turbine Engines Market include GE Aviation, Honeywell International Inc, Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, Bf-Turbines, AMT Netherlands B.V., Stuttgart Engineering Propulsion Technologies Ug, Micro Turbine Technology B.V., Bowman, Jetcat Americas, Elliott Group, Turbotech Sas, Williams International, Hawk Turbine Ab, Brayton Energy, UAV Turbines Inc, PBS Group, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc, Sentient Blue Technologies, Jetsmunt Sl, and Lambert Microturbine.
Fuel Types Covered:
• Synthetic Fuel
• Jet A
• Cargo Aerial Vehicle (CAV)
• Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL)
• Military Trainer Aircraft
• Ultra-Light Aircraft
• Business Jet
• Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
• Air Taxi
• 5-50 HP
• 50-100 HP
• 100-200 HP
Engine Types Covered:
• Urban Air Mobility (UAM)
• Military Aviation
• Unmanned Aircraft
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.