Aircraft Seat Actuation System - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems market is accounted for $506.77 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,154.5 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing technological advancements and growing air passenger traffic. However, high cost of these systems and their maintenance are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Aircraft seat actuation system gives comfortable seating to the passengers in private and commercial aircrafts. This system is one of the vital components of aircraft cabins. In aircrafts, differed scopes of applications are controlled by actuators. They are utilized to convert electrical signals to mechanical movements. Seat actuation system gives comfort to passenger by enabling them to adjust their seat according to their comfort.
By mechanism, linear segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. The rising aircraft orders and the requirement for enhanced passenger experience, particularly in long-haul aircraft, are among the key factors driving this segment of the market. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to a huge demand for aircraft in the region. Moreover, the growing number of LCCs, which aims to place as many seats as possible in the cabin, is also driving the market in the region. Both for military and commercial purposes, the acquisitions of new aircraft are expected to increase in the coming years.
Some of the key players in Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market include Crane, Zodiac Aerospace, ITT, Buhler Motor, Astronics, Rollon, Almec EAS, Airworks, Nook Industries, Dornier Technologies, Kyntronics and Mesag.
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Business Jets
• Fixed-wing Aircraft
• Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA)
• Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA)
• Single-aisle aircraft seat actuators
• Turboprop seat actuators
• Very Large Aircraft (VLA)
• Wide Body Aircraft (WBA)
Actuator Types Covered:
• Other Actuator Types
Seat Classes Covered:
• Premium Economy Class
• Positive Displacement
• First Class
• Economy Class
• Business Class
• Line Fit
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.