Aircraft Turbine Fuel System Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Type (FADEC, Hydromechanical and Others), Aircraft Body Type (Fighter Jets, Turboprop and Others), End User (Commercial, Military and Others) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Turbine Fuel System Market is accounted for $2,087.63 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $3,980.04 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Efficient engine operation, better fuel efficiency and system integration with engine are driving the market growth. However, lower aircraft production and assembly is hampering the growth of the market.
The aircraft turbine fuel system manages the flow of fuel for optimum performance of the aircraft during various stages of flight, such as rapid manoeuvring, changes in altitude, and sudden acceleration or deceleration.
Based on the type, the full authority digital engine (or electronics) control (FADEC) segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period as it uses a digital computer, known as an electronic engine control (EEC) or engine control unit (ECU), and related accessories to control the parameters of aircraft engine performance.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to the presence of emerging economies such as China, India, and South Korea. Moreover, presence of large aircraft fleet is also expected to boost the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Aircraft Turbine Fuel System Market include Collins Aerospace, Eaton Corporation plc, Honeywell International Inc., Jihostroj a.s., Mascott Equipment Co., Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Safran, Silver Atena GmbH, Triumph Group, Inc. and Woodward, Inc.
• Full Authority Digital Engine (or Electronics) Control (FADEC)
Aircraft Body Types Covered:
• Narrow Body aircraft
• Regional Jet
• Wide Body aircraft
• Rotary-wing Aircraft
• Military Transport Aircraft
• Fighter Jets
End Users Covered:
• Commercial Aviation Aircraft Turbine Fuel System
• General Aviation Aircraft Turbine Fuel System
• Military Aviation Aircraft Turbine Fuel System
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.