Aircraft Wire and Cable - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Wire and Cable Market is accounted for $809.53 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,488.42 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Modernization of existing aircraft and increase in demand for more electric aircraft & glass cockpit system are the major factors driving the market growth. However, backlog in aircraft deliveries and imperative need for wireless technologies & reduced wires are restraining the market growth. Moreover, emergence of new aircraft manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Aircraft wire & cables are flexible, thin and extremely tough cables fabricated through numerous metals such as copper alloys, stainless steel alloys etc, giving the cable a good blend of flexibility and strength. The aircraft cable is strong enough to secure an airplane in place. Aircraft cables and wires are usually used for securing and controlling aircraft during shipping or transport.
Based on fit, the linefit segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the increase in aircraft orders as well as deliveries, economic growth across regions, and an increase in air passenger traffic. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the presence of major aircraft manufacturers, such as Boeing (US) and Bombardier (Canada). These companies have significant new aircraft orders, which are expected to drive the market in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Aircraft Wire and Cable Market include A.E. Petsche, Ametek, Amphenol, Arrow Electronics Inc, Carlisle Companies, Collins Aerospace, Leviton, Lexco Cable Manufacturers, Nexans, Pic Wire & Cable, Radiall, Rockwell Collins, TE Connectivity, The Angelus Corporation and W.L. Gore & Associates.
• Aircraft Harness
• Aircraft Cable
• Aircraft Wire
Conductor Material Types Covered:
• Stainless Steel Alloys
• Copper Alloys
• Aluminium Alloys
• Other Conductor Material Types (Nickel)
Insulation Material Types Covered:
• Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
• Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
• Polyphenylene Ether (PPE)
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Military Aircraft
• Civil Aircraft
• Ammunition Handling System
• Auxillary Systems
• Data Transfer
• Flight Control Systems
• Power Transfer
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.