Airport Security - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Airport Security Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Supporting skilled security along with increasing demand for air travel each year, increasing passenger traffic and high profile terrorist and product smuggling activities across the world are some of the factors that is fuelling the airport security market growth. However, strict regulations to airport security are hampering the market growth. Airport Security is a process in which passengers including staff are being protected from accidents.
Depending on Technology, Cybersecurity has many operational advantages benefitting the public; they have also become vulnerable to cyber attacks such as Corporate Security Breaches, Spear Phishing, and Social Media Fraud. The aviation sector is one the critical infrastructure systems that is not only vulnerable to physical threats, but also cyber threats, especially with the increased use of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) at airports.
On the basis of Securing Technology, Surveillance Systems will work in complex and cluttered environments which require systems engineering solutions for such applications such as airport ground surface management. For coordinated airport security, automated ground surveillance enhances efficient and safe maneuvers’ for aircraft, unmanned air vehicles (UAVs) and unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) operating within airport environments.
By Geography, Asia Pacific provides potential growth opportunities as countries like China, India tend to invest heavily on airport and marine port security technology to enhance security structure in order to confront terrorist attacks. Moreover, countries are also increasingly outsourcing its network infrastructure security in a position to handle complex and multiple threats.
Some of the key players of the market include Thales Group, American Science and Engineering Inc, Westminster Group PLC, Axis Communications, Scanna MSC Ltd, Bosch Security Systems, RedXDefense LLC, Fisher Research Laboratory, Hitachi Ltd, OSI Systems, MilliVision Technologies, Nuctech Company Ltd, OT-Morpho, CEIA SpA, SAAB AB, Raytheon, L-3 Communications Holdings Inc., Tyco International Ltd and Flir Systems, Inc.
Security Technologies Covered:
• Fiber Optic Perimeter Intrusion Detection System
• Network Access Control and Security
• Real-Time Location Systems
• Surveillance Systems
• Physical Access Control Systems
• Screening and Scanning Systems
• Advanced Imaging Technology
• Backscatter X-Ray
• Explosives And Narcotics Trace Detector
• Millimetre Wave Scanner
• Explosives Detection System
• Cabin Baggage Screening Systems
• Cyber Security
• Internet Protocol Video Surveillance
• Liquid Explosive Detection
• Metal Detectors
• Perimeter Security
• Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Command Control
• Civilian and Commercial Airport
• Military Airport
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.