Alumina Trihydrate - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Alumina Trihydrate Market is accounted for $1.41 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Rising demand for plastics from various end-user industries and increasing construction industrial activities are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, growing raw material and labor cost are restraining the market.
Alumina trihydrate is a white-colored, neutral, non-toxic, chemically inert, less abrasive powder-formed solid substance. It is also known as aluminum trihydroxide. It decomposes to aluminum oxide and water when heated at 180 C and therefore is used extensively as a flame retardant. It is usually derived from bauxite ore in different sizes and refined through the bayer process.
Based on application, flame retardant segment holds significant growth during the forecast period. Factors such as rising regulations of flame retardant in plastics, building & construction, and other industries are driving the market growth. By geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to rising construction industry along with increasing investment in the infrastructure activities by the government.
Some of the key players profiled in the Alumina Trihydrate Market include Albemarle Corporation, Huber Engineered Materials (HEM), Lkab Minerals AB, The R.J. Marshall Company, SCR - Sibelco NV, Alteo, Nabaltec AG, Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited, Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (Chalco), Ecolab, Inc., Showa Denko K.K, Alfa Aesar, Akrochem Corporation and Alcoa Corporation.
• Flame Retardant
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Building & Construction
• Paints & Coatings
• Adhesives & Sealants
• Printing Inks
• Wires & Cables
• Paper & Pulp
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.