Ancient Grains - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ancient Grains Market is accounted for $449.15 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $6,526.94 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 34.6% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the factors such as increased aversion to grain and wheat among consumers and consumer inclination towards superfoods are propelling the market growth. However, factors such as the high cost of labor and unavailability of irrigation facilities in many regions are restraining the market growth. Increasing promotion and continual advancements of ancient grains such as chia, amaranth, and quinoa in the food sector are providing significant opportunities for food product manufacturers. Ancient grains are a gathering of grains and pseudocereals that are considered to have been minimally changed by particular reproducing over late centuries, instead of increasingly across the cereals, for example, corn, rice and present-day assortments of wheat, which are the result of thousands of long periods of specific rearing.
Amongst Grain Type, Quinoa segment has received considerable interest because of their gluten-free property. Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids. It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants. By geography, the Asia Pacific region is dominating the market growth owing to the growing demand for gluten-free products in China and India.
Some of the key players in Ancient Grains market include Yamazaki Baking, Premier Foods, Pepsico, Nestle, KP Snacks, Kellogg, Intersnack, Grupo Bimbo, Glanbia plc, General Mills, Cargill Inc., Calbee, Bunge Limited and Archer Daniels Midland Company.
• Gluten Containing
Grain Types Covered:
• Sports Nutrition
• Infant Formula
• Frozen Food
• Bakery & Confectionary
• Animal Feed
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.