Angioplasty Balloons & Stents - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Angioplasty Balloons & Stents Market is accounted for $6.28 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $10.40 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Increase in research and development activities and quick adoption of advanced products are the major factors driving the market growth. However, formation of a blood clot within the stent is restraining the market growth.
A stent is a little, mesh tube made of metal. At the point when it is placed inside of an artery, it acts as a support keeping the vessel open. By keeping the vessel open, the stent helps to improve blood flow to the muscle and decrease pain. These techniques are normally utilized along with balloon angioplasty. In fact, about 80% of patients who have balloon angioplasty will have a stent placed as well.
Based on end user, the ambulatory surgical centers segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increase in awareness about the benefits of surgical procedures such as low cost of expenses than hospitals and shorter stay. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to high awareness, availability of different treatment options, presence of major players and promotion of their brands through wide distribution channels.
Some of the key players profiled in the Angioplasty Balloons & Stents Market include Abbott, BD, Biosensors International Group Ltd, Biotronik Inc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical, Medtronic, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Stentys SA and Terumo Corporation.
• Peripheral Artery Diseases
• Coronary Artery Diseases
• Drug Eluting Balloons (DEBs)
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Cath Labs
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.