Animal Healthcare Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Animal Type (Companion Animals, Livestock Animals/Farm Animals/Production Animals), Treatment (Arthritis, Difficult Dermatology Cases), and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Animal Healthcare Market is accounted for $139.00 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $235.28 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Increasing pet adoption for companionship among the elderly population, growing penetration of e-commerce platforms promoting online pharmacies, significant rise in demand for protein food, and increasing consumption of meat, milk and other animal byproducts are driving the market growth. However, high cost associated with animal healthcare drugs in low-middle income countries is hampering the market growth.
Animal healthcare is a role of preserving, guiding, and protecting animals from multiple diseases and implementing them vital veterinary services to improve their lifespan and yield. It focuses on effective animal health management through diagnosis and treatment of various diseases in animals. There are various governments and private corporations globally that are operating towards the improvement of the Animal Healthcare sector.
Based on the end user, the pharmacies & drug stores segment is anticipated to have lucrative growth during the forecast period, due to the detection and treatment of diseases, growing feed fabrication, the improved healthcare system for early diagnosis, and rising consciousness among consumers augment the demand for this segment.
By geography, North America is expected to have significant growth during the forecast period, owing to the significant rise in the number of pet animal acceptance in the U.S., wide range of products available of animal care, advanced technologies including genomics, biotech, and artificial intelligence (AI), strict government rules and regulations, and ongoing projects.
Some of the key players profiled in the Animal Healthcare Market include Hester Biosciences Ltd., Evonik Industries, Sanofi S.A., Bayer AG, Virbac SA, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Zoetis, Inc., Ceva Santé Animale, Norbrook Laboratories Limited, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Merck & Co. Inc., Vetiquinol S.A., Cargill Inc., Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Nutreco N.V., Eli Lilly and Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., and SeQuent Scientific Ltd.
Animal Types Covered:
• Companion Animals
• Livestock Animals/Farm Animals/Production Animals
• Medical Devices & Disposables
• Feed Additives
• Veterinary Services
• Other Products
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
Route Of Administrations Covered:
• Oral Animal Healthcare
• Topical Animal Healthcare
• Parenteral Animal Healthcare
• Gastrointestinal Disease
• Difficult Dermatology Cases
End Users Covered:
• Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
• Reference Laboratories
• Point of Care (POC) Testing/In-House Testing
• Pharmacies & Drug Stores
• Laboratory Testing Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.