Apheresis Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Apheresis Equipment Market is accounted for $2,410.81 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $6,639.43 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. Growing prevalence of blood related disorders, technological advancements and presence of favorable government initiatives and reimbursement framework are driving the market growth. However, risks associated with apheresis devices and lack of donor availability & histocompatibility are hampering the growth of the market.
Apheresis is a procedure in which blood is temporarily taken from a donor and separated into its components. The necessary components, such as plasma or platelets, are retained and the remaining blood is returned to the donor by transfusion. Platelets are used to treat various diseases and are extracted with apheresis equipment.
Based on the procedure, the plasmapheresis (plasma) segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period as plasma-based drugs are administered to patients with weak immune systems in an attempt to increase resistance to infection/disease. Rising incidence of blood-related disorders and growing demand for plasma-derived medicines are likely to drive the segment growth. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period owing to the growing prevalence of blood disorders requiring plasma and platelet transfusion in the emerging markets of India and China, improving healthcare infrastructure and increasing number of healthcare practitioners in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Apheresis Equipment Market include Terumo Corporation, Medicap Inc., HemaCare, KANEKA MEDIX CORPORATION, Haemonetics, Fresenius Medical Care,B. Braun,Asahi Kasei Corporation,Medica S.p.A. and Kawasumi Laboratories, Incorporated.
• Plasma and Component Separator
• Disposable Apheresis Kits
• Apheresis Machine
• Therapeutic Cytapheresis Equipment
• Plateletpheresis (Platelets)
• Extracorporeal Immunoadsorption (ECI)
• Plasmapheresis (Plasma)
• Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Apheresis
• Erythrocytapheresis (Red Blood Cells)
• Other Procedures
• Membrane Filtration
• Therapeutic Purpose
• Blood Collection
Distribution Channels Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Dialysis Centres
• Blood Banks/Blood Donation Centers
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.