Artificial Neural Network - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Artificial Neural Network Market is accounted for $117.00 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $461.10 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include increasing use of emerging technologies to detect complex nonlinear relationships between variables and pattern, increasing demand to train large volume of data sets with low supervision, and growing need for enhanced processing power, learning ability and speed of neural networks. However, difficulty in tracking the outcomes of in-process stages is likely to hamper the market.
Artificial Neural Network (ANN) is a vital subset of machine learning that helps computer scientists in their work on complex tasks, such as, strategizing, making predictions, and recognizing trends. It is not like other machine learning algorithms that crunch numbers or organize data; it is an algorithm that learns from experience and repeated tasks performed by its users. ANN is a computational model based on the functions and structure of biological neural networks.
By component, the consulting services segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, as consulting services help organizations to utilize ANN tools capabilities that uses graph structures for semantic queries with nodes, edges, and properties to represent and store connected data. The vendors in this market offer services to industrial customers or end-users so that they can effectively manage and deploy ANN solutions.
On the basis of geography, North America region is expected to witnessing significant growth during the forecast period, due to technological advancement and high emphasis on technological innovation in the region. Many ANN solution providers in North America are experimenting in the ANN market by integrating AI, and deep learning functionalities with their existing ANN solutions. They are also adopting various growth strategies to strengthen their positions in the market.
Some of the key players in artificial neural network market include Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Neuralware, SwiftKey, Alyuda Research, LLC, Ward Systems Group, Inc., SAP SE, Afiniti, Microsoft, Oracle Corporation, OLSOFT LLC., GMDH, LLC, Starmind International AG, NeuroDimension, Inc., Neurala, and Clarifai.
Deployment Modes Covered:
• Data Mining
• Image Recognition
• Signal Recognition
• Pattern Matching
• Pattern Completion
• Time Series Modeling
• Data Mining
• Image Analysis and Interpretation
• Clinical Diagnosis and Prognostics
• Bioelectric Signal Analysis and Interpretation
• Function Approximation
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Government and Defense
• Transportation and Logistics
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Retail and eCommerce
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Telecommunication and Information Technology (IT)
• Public Sector
• Energy and Utilities
• Other End Users
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Feedback Networks
• Lateral Networks
• Feed Forward Networks
• Multi-layer Feed Forward Neural Network
• Self-organizing Neural Network
• Single-layer Neural Network
• Temporal Neural Network
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.