Assistive Robotics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Assistive Robotics Market accounted for $3.35 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $17.69 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period. Increasing occurrence of strokes and spinal cord injuries and expanding insurance coverage for therapeutic exoskeletons and robotic surgeries are the factors driving the market growth. However, the necessity to put up with various industrial standards and certifications may hinder market growth.
An assistive robot is a gadget that can detect, process tangible data, and perform activities that advantage individuals with incapacity and seniors. The goal of Assistive Robotics is to create wise assistive robots to connect with people in social human-robot cooperations (HRI) so as to keep up or even improve remaining social, psychological and full of feeling working.
By Type, Physically Assistive Robots segment held is likely to have a huge demand due to the escalating cases of spinal cord injuries leading to an increase in the adoption of exoskeleton robots in rehabilitation centers, and by individuals with disabilities. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the shortage of trained care workers, coupled with the rising geriatric population.
Some of the key players profiled in the Assistive Robotics Market include Kinova Robotics, ReWalk Robotics, Fourier Intelligence, Cyberdyne, SoftBank Robotics, Blue Frog Robotics, Barrett Technology, Intuitive Surgical, Focal Meditech, Hocoma, Ekso Bionics, F&P Robotics, Rex Bionics, DreamFace Technologies, and CT Asia Robotics.
• Socially Assistive Robots
• Physically Assistive Robots
• Mixed Assistive Robots
• Other Types
• Handicap Assistance
• Surgery Assistance
• Elderly Assistance
• Public Relation
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.