Asteroid Mining - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Asteroid Mining Markets accounted for $706.16 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4,259.34 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period. Ongoing and impending space mining missions, increasing investments of private stakeholders in space mining companies, and adopting 3D printing technology in asteroid mining are the factors expected to drive the growth of the asteroid mining market. However, the high cost associated with the mining techniques and regulations regarding proprietary rights act as a major barrier and hampers the asteroid mining market growth.
Asteroids mining is referred to as the exploitation of raw materials from asteroids and other minor planets, which also includes near-earth objects. Minerals can be mined from an asteroid or spent comet and then used in space for construction material or can be taken back to earth. These resources or raw materials include gold, iridium, silver, osmium, palladium, platinum, nickel, and aluminum.
Based on Phase Type, the Space-Craft Design segment due to increased investments and funding from governments and private companies worldwide for designing and manufacturing space crafts. By geography, North America is expected to dominate the global Asteroid mining market. Owing to technological advancements related to asteroid mining and high investment in the space technology industry. The U.S. is expected to be an emerging player in the asteroids mining industry due to the presence of strong government agencies in the region such as NASA, Satellite Industry Association, and Commercial Spaceflight Federation, among others.
Some of the key players profiled in the Asteroid Mining Market include Asteroid Mining Corporation Limited, Bradford, Ispace, Kleos Space S.A., Moon Express, lanetary Resources, Spacefab.Us, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Offworld, and Virgin Galactic.
Asteroid Types Covered:
• Type C
• Type S
• Type M
• Other Aesteroid Types
Phase Types Covered:
• Space-Craft Design
• Resource Harvesting
• 3D Printing
• Extraterrestrial Commodity
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.