Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Equipment Type (Batch & Spatial, Plasma and Others), Segment (NAND, DRAM and Others), Product (Catalytic, Metal and Others), Application and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment Market is accounted for $8.38 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $43.62 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 22.9% during the forecast period. Increasing demand from end use industries such as medical equipment, rise in the usage of solar power cells and growing amount of data generated are driving the market growth. However, economic slowdown and geopolitical matters are hampering the growth of the market.
Atomic Layer Deposition is a sequential deposition method, which is different from most bottom-up deposition methods. Atomic layer deposition uses two different types of precursor material for formation of film or coatings, unlike the sequential deposition method in which one precursor gets deposition then another. Various equipment used for atomic layer deposition based on the application type.
Based on the product, the aluminium oxide atomic layer deposition (ALD) segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to the ease of availability of precursor material, stability to various substrates and phenomenal characteristics.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period as the region is moving towards becoming a hub for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) particularly in the electronics industry. Furthermore, emerging countries in the region have displayed keen interest on investing in the industry which is leading to the growth of the market.
Some of the key players profiled in the Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment Market include Aixtron, ALD Nanosolutions, Applied Materials, Arradiance, ASM International, Beneq, CVD Equipment, Encapsulix, Entegris, Kurt J. Lesker, Oxford Instruments, Picosun, SENTECH Instruments, Ultratech and Veeco Instruments.
Equipment Types Covered:
• Batch & Spatial Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
• Large Substrate Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
• Plasma Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
• Single/Multi Wafer
• NOT-AND (NAND)
• Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM)
• More than Moore
• Aluminum Oxide Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
• Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) on Polymers
• Catalytic Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
• Metal Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
• Research & Development Facilities
• Semiconductor & Electronics
• Healthcare/Medical Equipment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.