Automated Microscopy - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automated Microscopy Market is accounted for $5.35 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $11.89 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are the increasing number of application areas, rising government funding in promising application areas, and rapid technological advancements. However, the high cost is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Microscopes are used to view objects that are invisible to the naked eye and are thus used for investigating and microscopically understanding the subject in question. Automated microscopy adjusts and determines the light shutter, wavelength selection, focus and stage control, illumination source for live-cell imaging and software for live-cell imaging in an electromechanical way.
By application, the life science research segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the growing use of automated microscopes in research areas. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the presence of a large number of manufacturers and the increasing number of contract manufacturing organizations in this region.
Some of the key players in Automated Microscopy Market include Bruker Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Asylum Research, Nikon Corporation, Carl Zeiss AG, Olympus Corporation, Leica Microsystems, FEI Company, JEOL Ltd, and CAMECA Instruments.
• Electron Microscope
• Optical Microscope
• Scanning Probe Microscope
• Material Science
• Life Science Research
• Surface Study
• Medical Diagnostics
End Users Covered:
• Diagnostic Clinics
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Research Facilities
• Academic Institutes
• Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
• Medical Equipment Leasing Companies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.