Automated Pest Monitoring System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market is accounted for $129.86 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $297.19 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. Rising focus on reducing manual intervention in fields, increasing the focus of manufacturers to expand their presence in various regions and growing end-user inclination toward innovative systems in the agriculture sector are some of the factors propelling the growth of the market. However, the growing threat from alternative pest control methods is hampering the market.
An automated pest monitoring system monitors all kinds of insects, which can be lured into insect traps. They are applicable for real-time monitoring of pest populace in the agriculture division. These systems aid farmers to exercise smart pest traps to explore and predict pest populace expansion in fields. By geography, North America is leading the market during the forecast period owing to the growing acceptance of technically advanced solutions in the agriculture division, the industry research analysts have approximated that countries in America will be the major provider to the expansion of the pest monitoring system market throughout the predicted period.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automated Pest Monitoring System include SemiosBio Technologies Inc., EFOS informacijske resitve d.o.o., Anticimex AB, DTN, LLC, DunavNET and FaunaPhotonics.
• Small-Scale Farms
• Large-Scale Farms
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.