Automotive Differential - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Differential market is accounted for $20.85 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $35.52 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Growing demand for all wheel drive vehicles, need of better traction on roads, fuel efficiency are some of the major factors fuelling the market growth. Rising demand for electric vehicles acts as the major restraint for the growth of the market.
Automotive differential allows the wheels to roll at different speeds while turning, as the outer wheels have to cover a larger circumference resulting in smooth turning. It even helps in multiplying engine power and decreasing speed at the result. It is the part of rear axle assembly of rear-wheel drives, also contains of rear drive axles and rear axle housing, which is the final end of drive train.
By drive type, AWD/4WD drive segment witnessed significant market growth owing to growing demand for SUVs, rising demand for improved vehicle safety, stability, and enhanced driving dynamics, increased focus of automotive OEMs to replace the mechanical parts with compact electrical components for fuel-efficacy. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to lead the market due to the large vehicle production compared to other regions. It is contributed by about 50–55% of the global vehicle production. As per International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), vehicle production in this region is growing tremendously.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive Differential market include GKN Limited, Eaton Corporation, American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., Dana Incorporated, BorgWarner, Inc., Linamar Corporation, Schaeffler AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, JTEKT Corporation, Continental Aktiengesellschaft, Auburn Gear, Inc., Neapco Inc., Magna International Inc and Bharat Gears Limited.
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OMEs)
• Differential Gear
• Differential Case
• Differential Bearing
Differential Types Covered:
• Electronic Limited-Slip Differential (ELSD)
• Open Differential
• Locking Differential
• Torque Vectoring Differential
• Limited-Slip Differential (LSD)
Drive Types Covered:
• Rear wheel Drive (RWD)
• Two-Wheel Drive (2WD)
• Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
• All-Wheel Drive/Four Wheel Drive (AWD/4WD)
Off Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Agriculture Tractors
• Construction & Mining Equipment
On Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Electric Vehicles
• Commercial Vehicles
• Passenger Car (PC)
• Hybrid Vehicles (HV)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.