Automotive Engineering Services - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Engineering Services Market is accounted for $134.65 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $427.62 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for advanced connectivity solutions, adoption of EV’s and shared mobility for a greener environment are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, Intellectual Property (IP) constraint and shift in business model are restricting market growth.
The engineering service provider offers different engineering solutions to various industries and automotive is one of the industries. The engineering solutions are provided for various elements like mechanical, electrical, electronics, software, and others. These elements are used for several applications in automobiles. Automotive engineering solutions help OEMs and their suppliers digitize the product value chain and thereby minimize product development costs and reduce the time to market. Automotive engineering solutions include vehicle engineering, vehicle electronics, manufacturing IT, and product lifecycle management (PLM).
Based on vehicle type, the passenger car segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the adoption of sensors and utilization of vehicle data for autonomous driving and predictive maintenance. By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the growing concerns about rising emission and traffic congestions. Countries such as China, India, and Japan are taking initiatives to reduce emission by adopting a hybrid, plug-in, fuel cell, and battery electric vehicles.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive Engineering Services market include Akka Technologies, Alten Cresttek, Altran, AVL, Bertrandt AG, Capgemini, FEV, Harman, HCL Technologies, IAV Automotive Engineering, L&T Technology Services, Ricardo and Tech Mahindra.
• System Integration
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Car
• In House
• Out Source
• Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Safety
• Connectivity Services
• Electrical, Electronics, and Body Controls
• Interior, Exterior, and Body Engineering
• Powertrain and Exhaust
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.