Automotive Fuel Injection Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market is accounted for $61.61 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $115.10 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.2%. Factors such as growing demand of automobile industry among emerging countries and rise in advancements in fuel injection system are driving the market growth. However, increase in the government stringent emission norms and its regulatory framework is hampering the growth of the market.
The fuel injection system delivers fuel or a fuel-air mixture to the cylinders by means of pressure from a pump. All diesel engine based automotive vehicles must use fuel injection by design because of diesel's greater viscosity and the need to overcome the high pressure of the compressed air in the cylinders. Gasoline engines can use either a carburetor or a fuel injection.
Based on the fuel type, Gasoline segment has lucrative market share during the forecast period. As it is continuously replacing traditional gasoline port fuel injection system. By geography, North America region is driven by increasing demand for automobiles in the region is on the rise; this is positively impacting the automotive fuel injection market.
Some of the key players in Automotive Fuel Injection Systems market include NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Robert Bosch, Continental AG, Westport Innovations Inc., Keihin Corporation., UCI International Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Delphi Automotive PLC, Woodward Inc., Carter Fuel Systems, Denso Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.P.A., and Ti Automotive Inc.
Fuel Types Covered:
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles
• Passenger Cars Vehicle
• Large Vehicle
• Compact Vehicle
• Light Commercial Vehicles
• Luxury Vehicle
• Midsize Vehicle
• Hybrid Vehicles
• Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) Vehicle
• Small Car Vehicle
• Premium Vehicle
• Other Vehicle Types
• Fuel Injectors
• Engine Control Unit
• Fuel Pump
• Fuel Pressure Regulator
• Diesel Direct Injection
• Gasoline Port Injection
• Gasoline Direct Injection
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• Integrated access management (IAM)
• Direct Sales
• Original Equipment Supplier (OES)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.