Automotive Gearbox - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Gearbox market is accounted for $95.33 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 154.40 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising demand of customer preference for improved driving experience and smooth gear shifting are fuelling the market growth. Moreover, increasing demand for automated manual transmission (AMTS) is one of the major opportunities during the forecast period. However, huge demand for battery electric vehicles will reduce the use of automotive gearbox which is restricting the growth of the market.
The mechanism that transmits the power developed by the engine of automobile to the engine to the driving wheels is called the transmission system. Gear Box is one of the composed parts in the transmission system. A gear box consists of various gears, synchronizing sleeves and gear-shifting mechanism. Automotive gear transmission is a gearbox of automobiles or other vehicles that can handle by it to change the gear ratio automatically as the vehicle moves, freeing the driver from the task of changing gears manually. It has different types of gears based on the mechanisms. They provide guidance on mechanical and electronic maintenance, through a company in the industry or on its own automotive service company in the field of work.
By electric vehicle segment, plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) acquired significant growth owing to increasing prices in fuel and also strict rules and regulations issued by government. Based on off-highway vehicle type, construction equipment segment is leading the market owing to huge demand in the growth of automotive gearbox market due to rapid development in the infrastructure field.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is considered as the fastest growing market and the factors favouring the growth of this region are increasing vehicle production, growing markets for the automotive gearbox in India and China.
Some of the key players in automotive gearbox market include Aisin Seiki, Aichi Machine Industry, Allison Transmission, Avtec, Bonfiglioli, Borgwarner, Continental, Eaton, GKN, Hyundai Dymos, Jatco, Magna, Magneti Marelli, Schaeffler and ZF Friedrichshafen.
Number of Gears Covered:
• 3-5 Gears
• 6-8 Gears
• Above 8 Gears
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicles
• Passenger Cars
Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Off Highway Vehicle Types Covered:
• Construction Equipment
• Agricultural Tractors
• Automatic Transmission (AT)
• Manual Transmission (MT)
• Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
• Automated Manual Transmission (AMT)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.