Automotive Glazing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Glazings market is accounted for $1.17 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.27 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.1%. Some of the factors influencing the market growth are rising demand for complex glazing design and lightweight vehicles, growing public preference toward vehicles that have sunroof systems and technological advancements. However, the high cost of polycarbonate and stringent regulations are hindering the market.
Automotive glazing systems help simplify the vehicle assembly process. Automotive glass production includes pre-processing, toughening, laminating, encapsulation, extrusion, and assembly, adding functionality. The materials used for automotive glazing require excellent transparency, toughness, and need to be lightweight.
Based on material, polycarbonates segment commanded significant growth during the forecast period due to its high impact resistance, high transparency, heat resistance and easy to shape flexibility properties. Automotive panels and components made of polycarbonate weigh nearly 40 to 50 times less than their counterparts made of glass.
By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market due to rising vehicle production and high presence of key vehicle manufacturers in few countries of the Asia Pacific such as China, Japan, and South Korea.
Some of the key players in the Automotive Glazings market include AGC, Xinyi Glass, Covestro, Evonik, Teijin, Nippon Sheet Glass, SABIC, Idemitsu Kosan, Trinseo, Saint-Gobain, Webasto, Sumitomo Corporation, Fuyao Glass Industry, Central Glass, Shenzhen Benson Automobile Glass Co. Ltd, Corning Incorporated and Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics.
• Organic Light-emitting Diode (OLED) and Laser
• Xenon Lighting
• LED Ambient Lighting Control Module (ALCM)
• Polymer Blends
Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Off-Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Agricultural Tractors
• Construction Equipment
• Switchable Glazing
• Hydrophobic Glazing
• Sun Control Glazing
• Head-Up Display (HUD)
• Large Windscreen
• Other Types
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicles
• Passenger Vehicles
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• Rear Lighting
• Rear Quarter Glass
• Front Lighting
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.