Automotive Heat Shield - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Heat Shield Market is accounted for $12,378.45 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $33,505.45 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the factors such as increasing adoption of electronics in automobiles and rising automotive sector are fueling the market growth. However, factors such as high cost in aftermarket and rise in demand for battery electric vehicles are hampering the market growth. Further developments in automotive heat shield technology provides ample of opportunities for the market.
Automotive heat shield is an accessory used in vehicles in order to stop any radiant heat damage to the sensitive components of the vehicle. The engine produces a terrific amount of heat and numerous components placed in the engine part need a sufficient temperature in order to attain best performance. As a result, the heat emitted from the engine must be averting from sensitive components. The heat shield plays a very important role in protecting the components from the heat, also deflecting it away or by absorbing it.
Amongst Product, Exhaust Heat Shield Insulation raises the exhaust temperature and exhaust flow, which aids build power in vehicles. The main intention of exhaust heat shield insulation is to decrease under-hood temperatures and uphold hotter exhaust gas inside the exhaust system for additional horsepower. It is extensively used in catalytic converters, mufflers, headers and for exhaust tubing. By geography, Asia Pacific is dominating the global automotive heat shield market during the forecast period due to the increase in the disposable income of individuals and expansion in automotive sector has driven the production of vehicles.
Some of the key players in Automotive Heat Shield market include UGN Inc., TKG Automotive, Thermo-Tec Automotive Products Inc., Talbros Automotive Components Ltd., Sumitomo Riko Company Limited, Morgan Advanced Materials, Lydall Inc., J&S GmbH Automotive Technology, ISOLITE GmbH, HKO Isolier-und Textiltechnik GmbH, Heat Shield Products Inc., FITWEL GASKET COMPANY (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED, Elringklinger AG, Datsons Engineering Works Private Limited, Covpress Ltd. and Carcoustics International GmbH.
• Under Chassis Heat Shield
• Under Bonnet Heat Shield
• Turbo Heat Shields
• Thermal and Heat Shield Sleeving
• Spark Plug Boot Heat Shield
• Heat Shield and Thermal Barriers
• Exhaust Heat Shield Insulation
• Exhaust Compartment
• Exhaust and Header Wrap
• Engine Compartment Heat Shield
• Single Shell
• Double Shell
• Other Products
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicles
• Passenger Cars
Off-Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Textile Heat Shield
• Rigid Heat Shield
• Flexible Heat Shield
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.