Automotive Inverter - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Inverter Market is accounted for $2.67 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $10.73 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing acceptance of electric vehicles and rising awareness related to global warming. However, the limited availability of charging facilities is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The automotive inverter is a fundamental component in the automotive vehicle and is primarily used to convert DC power from the battery source to AC power. These inverters usually mimic the alternating current which helps in the proper functioning of the small consumer electronics.
By propulsion type, the battery electric vehicle segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to its wide acceptance around the globe. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as the automotive sector is flourishing in the major economies like China and India.
Some of the key players in Automotive Inverter Market include Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd, Siemens, Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Denso Corporation, LG Electronics, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Tata AutoComp Systems, Mitsubishi Electric, TVS Group, Lear Corporation, Sensata Technologies, Stanley Black & Decker, Samlex America, Toshiba Corporation, Toyota Industries, and Delphi .
• Silicon Carbide
• Gallium Nitride
• Square Wave
• Sine Wave
• Quasi-Sine Wave
Power Supplies Covered:
• More than 150W
• Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET)
• Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
Power Outputs Covered:
• ≤130 kW
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Passenger Car
• Commercial Vehicle
Propulsion Types Covered:
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Battery Electric Vehicle
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.