Automotive Temperature Sensor - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market is accounted for $8.25 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $15.18 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.
Stringent emission norms for automobiles and increasing application of automotive temperature sensor are crucial factors that are likely to boost the growth of the Automotive Temperature Sensor market. However, cost pressure on automotive OEMs, and limitations of temperature sensors are likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Automotive temperature sensors are used for temperature sensing and control application in automotive electronics, and are commonly used in powertrain and climate control applications. Availability of various types of temperature sensors in order to meet the requirements or end users by offering innovative products and solutions is resulting into its increasing demand of these sensors from automotive sector.
Based on product, the Micro-Electro-Mechanical System segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the increasing luxury vehicles around the globe and reduction of the wiring harness. The Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) temperature sensors are widely used in all major advanced applications of electric as well as conventional vehicles.
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the stringent government regulations, the majority of the vehicles being equipped with safety features. Hence, there is a limited scope of growth for temperature sensor applications in the region. The North American market for automotive temperature sensor is set to mature in the near future.
Some of the key players in the Automotive Temperature Sensor market are the Texas Instruments, TE Connectivity, TDK Corporation, Sensata Technologies, Robert Bosch, Panasonic Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Murata, Microchip, Delphi, Continental, and Analog Devices.
• Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD)
• Micro-Electro-Mechanical System
• Infrared Temperature Sensor
• IC Temperature Sensor
Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Cars
• Thermal Seats
• Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Electric Motor
• Alternative Fuel Vehicles
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.