Automotive Test Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Test EquipmentMarket is accounted for $2.07 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.45 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.8%. Some of the prominent factors boosting the market growth increase in severe emissions norms to prevent ecological impact and technological advancements in automotive test equipment. However, the lack of a skilled workforce for advanced testing equipment is hampering the development of the market.
Automotive test equipment is mainly used for alteration of vehicle performance and executing the quality tests on the vehicle. It is used for measuring the engine wear, lubricant aeration, engine oil utilization, fuel dilution, and evaporation. These test equipment are also used for testing the impact on engine oil consumption, hand brake tension and for interaction between fuel and lubricant.
Based on the application, PC/Laptop based equipment are estimated to account for the largest market as Laptop based testing equipment is mainly a hardware and software package, covering all the essential cables, hardware, and software. The PC-based systems have characteristics such as the capability to plot and log sensor data, compute fuel efficiency, and approximate horsepower and torque. Also, many technicians prefer using PC/laptop based equipment for data mining and analysis from vehicle components.
By geography, the Asia Pacific region is approximated to account for the largest market size due to the growing acquisition power of customers has triggered the demand for automobiles in this region. Also, due to the availability of cheap labor and low making cost, many main OEMs have launched production plants in the region or united with major familial vehicle manufacturing companies.
Some of the key players in the Automotive Test Equipment market include Honeywell, Continental, Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., EM TEST GmbH, Moog, Inc., Presto StantestPvt. Ltd., Delphi Automotive PLC, Vector Informatik, Softing, Horiba, SGS, Sierra Instruments, Inc. and Yokogawa Corporation.
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Car
Product Types Covered:
• Wheel Alignment Tester
• Engine Dynamometer
• Vehicle Emission Test System
• Chassis Dynamometer
Advance Technologies Covered:
• Electronic Control Unit (ECU)Testing
• Simulation Testing
• Autonomous Driving Simulator
• Crash Impact Simulation
• Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) Testing
• Data Logger
• Electric Vehicle (EV) Testing
• Personal Computer (PC)/Laptop Based Equipment
• Handheld Scan Tool
• Mobile/Tablet-Based Equipment
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Assembly Plant
• Authorized Service Centres
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Research & Development (R&D)/Technical Center
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.