Automotive Thermal Management - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Thermal Management Market is accounted for $45.83 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $69.31 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising demand in the penetration of air-conditioning (AC) systems and growing demand for battery thermal management in developing countries are fueling the market growth. However, lack of standardization and the price of thermal system technology is high is the hindrance for the growth of the market.
Thermal management is an integral part of automotive manufacturers, as this part of automobile manufacturing plays a critical role in the operation of the vehicles. Pertaining to this, automotive manufacturers are increasing procuring advanced thermal management technologies for their vehicles.
Based on vehicle type, passenger car segment propels the market share during the forecast period. Growing consumer disposable income and increasing vehicle ownership with easy finance options have led to the rise in passenger car sales. By geography, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow with the availability of economic labor, lenient regulations for environment and safety, and increased FDI for the automotive industry in countries such as India.
Some of the key players in Automotive Thermal Management market include Bosch, Dupont, Gentherm, MAHLE, Hanon Systems, Johnson Electric, Denso, Calsonic Kansei, Smiths, LG Chem, Captherm, Grayson Thermal Systems, Valeo, Schaeffler, and Continental.
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial vehicle
• Passenger vehicle
• Fluid Transport
• Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition (HVAC)
• Powertrain Cooling
• Other Systems
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEVs)
• Internal combustion engine (ICE) Vehicle
• Electric Vehicle
• Battery Electric Vehicle
• Engine Thermal Mass Reduction
• Active Transmission Warmup
• Reduced HVAC System Loading
• Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
• Other Technologies
• Power Electronics
• Rear Air Conditioning
• Engine Cooling
• Heated Steering
• Transmission System
• Waste Heat Recovery
• Front Air Conditioning
• Heated/Ventilated Seats
• Motor Thermal Management
• Battery Thermal Management
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.