Autonomous Delivery Robots - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Autonomous Delivery Robots Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period. Rising use of autonomous delivery vehicles efficiency and better consumer experience compared to existing modes of delivery, need for better efficiency in processes such as logistics and recent technological advancements are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, malfunctioning of robots and growth of unemployment are hindering the market growth.
Autonomous Delivery robots are the robots that are designed and programmed to deliver the shipments, couriers, food, and other material from one destination to another destination by using onboard GPS and connectivity or any other guiding technology. These are equipped with motors, cameras, GPS, and sensors, which can be used to drive and guide the robot and others. These autonomous robots are now center of attention due to increasing demand for courier, food chain and other business which needs a delivery system.
Based on end user, logistics segment commanded significant growth during the forecast period due to various technological innovations. The autonomous mobile robots help manage an entire logistics chain of spare parts, from order intake to customer delivery. By geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the global market owing to huge investments made by several companies in ADRs.
Some of the key players in the Autonomous Delivery Robots market include ABB Ltd, Dispatch Inc., Marble Robot Inc., Nuro, Inc., Starship Technologies, Eliport, Kiwi, Robby Technologies, TeleRetail, Savioke, Inc, Anybot, Carbon Robotics and 3D Robotics.
• Semi-Autonomous Robots
• Fully Autonomous Robots
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.