Autonomous Last Mile Delivery - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Autonomous Last-Mile Delivery market accounted for $9.98 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $45.27 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period. Demand for the quick delivery of packages and growth in the use of low-cost and light payload drones for product delivery by startups are the key driving factors for the market growth. However, lack of proper infrastructure may hinder the market growth.
Last-mile delivery refers to the movement of a product to its final destination. This part of the delivery process often comprises over half of the overall delivery costs on the entire process. As free shipping and excessive orders are being placed more frequently, there’s been a need for a more high-tech and efficient solution. In this scenario, Autonomous Last-Mile Delivery gains importance. It includes the implementation of aerial delivery drones.
Based on the range, long-range (>20 kilometres) segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the popular use of drones and vehicles for fast and cost-effective delivery of packages to locations at long distances. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the uninterrupted efforts being made in the US and Canada for the improvement of next-generation drone and ground delivery vehicle technologies.
Some of the key players profiled in the Autonomous Last-Mile Delivery market include Zipline, Airbus, Matternet, Drone Delivery Canada, Flirtey, Flytrex, Skycart, Hardis Group, Wing, Dronescan, Unsupervised.AI, Altitude Angel, Nuro, Eliport, Starship Technologies, and Robby Technologies.
• Aerial Delivery Drones
• Ground Delivery Vehicles
• Other Platforms
• Delivery Bots
• Autonomous/ Self-driving Delivery Vans & Trucks
Payload Weights Covered:
• <5 Kilograms
• 5–10 Kilograms
• >10 Kilograms
• Short Range (<20 Kilometers)
• Long Range (>20 Kilometers)
• Healthcare & Pharmacy
• Logistics & Transportation
• Retail & Food
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.