Autonomous train - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Autonomous Train Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2017 to 2026. Factors elevating the market growth are growing demand for safety, security, and efficient transport, government support for implanting automation in the trains are fuelling market growth. However, lack of developed infrastructure and high cost of train automation are hindering the market growth. Moreover, growth of autonomous freight trains and low energy consumption and operational expenses provides an ample opportunity for market growth.
Based on automation, in GOA 4 segment is dominated due to various ongoing/upcoming projects are driving the market. GoA 4 is unattended train operation (UTO) used in starting and stopping, operation of doors and handling of emergencies are fully automated without any staff. They are having an overall signaling system with the necessary connections, automatic train supervision, track vacancy detection and communication functions. The government provides a budget allocation for infrastructure development and deployment of driverless trains.
Based on component, passenger segment is expected to grow owing to rising road traffic congestion and growing number of rail accidents across the globe has raised safety concerns are fuelling the market growth.
Asia Pacific is Region is anticipated to be the largest growing market due to growing infrastructural development, rise in government spending on the transportation sector, increasing awareness about the technologies and ongoing/upcoming projects in various countries are fuelling the market in this region.
Some of the key players in Global Autonomous Train market are ABB, Siemens, Intesens, Hitachi, Transmashholding, CRRC, CalAmp, Hollysys, Deuta, Beijing Traffic Control Technology, Wabtec Corporation, Ingeteam, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, General Electric, Alstom and Tech Mahindra Ltd.
• Positive Train Control (PTC)
• Communication Based Train Control (CBTC)
• Automatic Train Control (ATC)
• European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS)
• GOA 1
• GOA 2
• GOA 3
• GOA 4
• Radio Set
• Other Components
• Light Rail
• High-Speed Rail/Bullet Train
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.