Aviation Fuel - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aviation Fuel Market is accounted for $180.77 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $292.69 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are the rising air transportation and increased military applications. However, stringent regulatory measures are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Aviation fuel is a special type of fuel used to operate an aircraft. It is generally petroleum-based or kerosene-based and possesses better quality than fuels used in other modes of transportation. They are produced in different combinations of kerosene, kerosene-gasoline, kerosene-biofuel, and others.
By aircraft type, the fixed wings segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it uses the piston and turbine engines, which consume more fuel as main source to generate lift and also push the aircrafts forward. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the presence of a number of key players and the increasing number of air passengers in the region.
Some of the key players in Aviation Fuel Market include British Petroleum (BP), ExxonMobil, Shell, World Fuel Services, Total, Mercury Air Group, Chevron, Vitol, Gazprom, and China Aviation Oil.
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Fixed Wings
Fuel Types Covered:
• Air Turbine Fuel (ATF)
• Aviation Gasoline
• Jet Fuel
End Users Covered:
• Defense Aircraft
• Sports & Recreational
• Business Aircraft
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.