Ballistic Composites - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ballistic Composites Market is accounted for $1.32 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.82 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. Growing demand in personal protection and rising threat from growing internal and external conflicts are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, high costs and failure to provide complete protection are hampering the market growth in this region.
Based on Fiber Type, Aramid Fibers has a steady growth during the forecast period due to this are strong synthetic fibers with high heat-resistant properties and it is widely used for the body armor application. By geography, North America holds the largest market share during the forecast period owing to high expenditure by the military industry on protection of security, and severe standards by the U.S. government emphasizing the safety of the defense forces are driving the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Ballistic Composites Market include Honeywell International Inc., BAE Systems, Dupont, DSM, Morgan Advanced Materials, Barrday Corporation, Gurit, Teijin, MKU Limited and Waco Composites.
Matrix Types Covered:
• Ceramic Matrix Composite (CMC)
• Metal Matrix Composite (MMC)
• Polymer Matrix Composites
Fiber Types Covered:
• Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWP)
• Aramid Fibers
• Other Fiber Types
• Helmets & Face Protection
• Vehicle Armor
• Body Armor
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.