Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Films - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Films Market is accounted for $14.47 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $26.60 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand for consumer products and rising disposable income. However, fluctuation in the cost of raw materials is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Polypropylene films that are stretched in cross directions are known as biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP). It is being widely adopted as it is an exceptional barrier for water vapor, greases & oil, and is recyclable as well as remains unaffected with changes in the environment.
By application, the flexible packaging segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is extensively adopted in food industry owing to the low cost. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the presence of key pharmaceutical companies.
Some of the key players in Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Films Market include Cosmo Films, Jindal Poly Films, Treofan Group, Formosa Plastics Group, Taghleef Industries, Jiangsu Shenda Group, Beijing Kangde Xin Composite Material, Futamura Chemical, Flex Film, Viam Films, Inteplast Group, Zhejiang Kinlead Innovative Materials Co, Uflex Limited, and Innovia Films.
• Below 15 Micron
• 15 to 30 Micron
• 30 to 45 Micron
• Above 45 Micron
Film Types Covered:
• Speciality Films
• Commodity Films
• Heat Sealable
• Anti-fogs Film
• Food Packaging Grade
• Anti-static Film
Packaging Types Covered:
• Printing & Lamination
• Bags & Pouches
• Bubble Method
• Tenter Method
• Flexible Packaging
• Electrical & Electronics
• Medical and Health Care Product Packaging
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.